By: Erin McDowell
- 125 grams almond flour (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- pinch of sea salt
- ¾ cups coconut milk
- 1 15-ounce can organic pumpkin
- ½ cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
1. Mix crust ingredients until dough forms. Press into pie plate and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Add filling ingredients to food processor and process until smooth or mix with electric mixer. Pour into crust and bake for 50 minutes, or until filling is just set. Cover crust with pie crust shield or foil if it browns too quickly.
3. Cool completely and refrigerate 2 hours. Garnish with cinnamon stick if wanted.
Model: Miranda Levy
Shot by: Erin McDowell